Libya offers considerable opportunities in petroleum exploration and production. This GIS atlas and report, which is being updated annually, provides an independent technical assessment of all the oil and gas fields and discoveries of the country, onshore and offshore.
As a result of recent expansion Nubian Consulting is seeking to employ a geologist with 15 years experience to manage major client projects. Please contact us with a CV.
Nubian Consulting comprises a group of consultants and support personnel dedicated to providing excellence in Geoscience consulting and training. The two main consultants are:
• Cambridge and London Universities
• editor of ‘Petroleum Geology of North Africa (1998), Geol Soc Sp Pub 132’
• author of numerous publications on the geology of Libya
• tutor on Nautilus training courses on Play Fairway Analysis, Petroleum Systems and Prospect Evaluation
• involvement in Libya since 1977
• author of ‘Petroleum Geology of Libya’ - Elsevier (2002)
• provides training workshops on Libya
• 10 years as Coordinator and Geological Superintendant with Sirte Oil, Libya